Kells osei

Kells osei
THE C.E.O AND FOUNDER OF KELLS EMPIRE

Sunday 18 September 2011

Prostitutes Now Uses Facebook Us Business Center

Prostitutes
                 DJ OXYGEN EMPIRE
BEST IN NEWS,BEST IN   ENTERTAINMET
Rather than line up on the streets at night and face the embarrassment associated with their work, some prostitutes in the country have created a page on the worlds most popular and populous social network-‘Facebook’-to facilitate their business, The Publisher has discovered.
Predominately on the page is the telephone numbers of these ladies. Others have their pictures posted on the site, while presumably the shy ones have no pictures but their numbers.
The page currently has three hundred (300) members and one can only ‘Like’ the page, but cannot add any of the members as friends. Some of the ladies have also posted the amount that they would be charging and it ranges from ‘¢10 Cedis for short-time’ to ‘¢100 full night.
When this reporter called one of the ladies on her mobile number posted on the site, this is the conversation that took place;

The Publisher: Heloo, good morning, how are you

Ashawo: I’m fine, please may I know-who is this?

The Publisher: my name is Kofi, I visited your page and got your number
Ashawo: ok, how are you...do you live in Accra

The Publisher: Yes…I just visit the page and decided to call you…I would like us to meet

Ashawo: wow, ok. Hope you know the terms…when I come now, I will charge 100 Ghana Cedis

The Publisher: That is too much…Your picture is not even on the site like the other ladies

Ashawo: Well, I don’t have to put my picture there, when I come you will like it

The Publisher: Please can you add me to your friends list so that you can send me nice pics of yours

Ashawo: if I wanted to flash my pics to everybody, I would have posted it on the site, please are you in for business or you called to make fun

The Publisher: Come on dear no, well, 100 Ghana Cedis is too much… I will give you 40 cedis, and I want it in my house

Ashawo
: 40 cedis for what, do you think am a street prostitute, please call other girl …(she hangs up).But the


 source reaching DJ OXYGEN EMPIRE is that eh Ashawo's Language (English) was explicit, and sounded very educated.

3 comments: